Assisted Living in
At Grand Villa of Largo, our assisted living residents enjoy freedom and independence, combined with peace of mind that help is available around-the-clock when it is needed. Honoring individual preferences is extremely important to us. That’s why we partner with residents and their families to create ideal senior living lifestyles based on individual needs and goals.
The all-inclusive monthly rate covers everything from housekeeping to apartment maintenance, 3 meals daily, bathing assistance and much more. Our state of the art medication and resident care technology provides peace of mind by helping to ensure that care is provided on time.
Residents live in large studios or spacious one bedroom apartments, with a wealth of amenities just steps away. We offer a wide range of ways to spend the day. Favorites include gentle yoga classes, coffee with friends on our veranda, and hobby and craft groups. Our dining program is an event in itself, with our Passport Dining Experience and the opportunity to socialize three times per day.
Standard Assisted Living
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- State of the art Medication Management Program
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings