Grand Villa of Largo is an assisted living community that caters to our senior residents. Our many amenities help to create a highly convenient and stress-free lifestyle.
Our residents love the wide variety of community spaces. From lounges and cozy nooks perfect for relaxing with a good book, to our beautiful courtyard and walking paths, there is a comfortable space to fit any mood.
Our holistic approach to health and wellness includes a wide range of activities and excursions. Whether breaking a sweat in our Zumba class, playing Bridge with friends, or joining us on an outing to the Tampa Museum of Art, we offer many options.
Amenities & Activities
- Comfortable spaces inside and out, including a courtyard and gazebo for enjoying our beautiful Florida climate
- Parties and celebrations for every possible occasion, including birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, and even Elvis’ birthday
- Family-style dining room with extensive menus prepared by our professional chefs
- Daily opportunities to strengthen body and mind, including Zumba classes, chair yoga, Wii bowling team, gardening club, walking club, and Bible study
- Weekly excursions to recreational and cultural destinations, such as Busch Gardens, the Chihuly Museum, baseball spring training, and much more
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and other errands