Senior Living Amenities
Grand Villa of Largo is an assisted living community that caters to our senior residents. Our many amenities help to create a highly convenient and stress-free lifestyle.
Our residents love the wide variety of community spaces. From lounges and cozy nooks perfect for relaxing with a good book, to our beautiful courtyard and walking paths, there is a comfortable space to fit any mood.
Our holistic approach to health and wellness includes a wide range of activities and excursions. Whether breaking a sweat in our Zumba class, playing Bridge with friends, or joining us on an outing to the Tampa Museum of Art, we offer many options.
Community Amenities & Activities
- Comfortable spaces inside and out, including a courtyard and gazebo for enjoying our beautiful Florida climate
- Parties and celebrations for every possible occasion, including birthdays, anniversaries, milestones, and even Elvis’ birthday
- Family-style dining room with extensive menus prepared by our professional chefs
- Daily opportunities to strengthen body and mind, including Zumba classes, chair yoga, Wii bowling team, gardening club, walking club, and Bible study
- Weekly excursions to recreational and cultural destinations, such as Busch Gardens, the Chihuly Museum, baseball spring training, and much more
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and other errands
Family and friends are always welcome to join in the fun, and are frequent participants at our parties and activities. Grand Villa of Largo offers an abundance of options to have fun, socialize, and strengthen body and spirit. Please call to learn more.