Assisted Living in Largo, Florida
At Grand Villa of Largo, our assisted living residents enjoy freedom and independence, combined with peace of mind that help is available around-the-clock when it is needed. Honoring individual preferences is extremely important to us. That’s why we partner with residents and their families to create ideal senior living lifestyles based on individual needs and goals.
Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers everything from housekeeping to apartment maintenance, 3 meals daily, bathing assistance and much more.
Our residents live in large studios or spacious one bedroom apartments, with a wealth of amenities just steps away. We offer a wide array of ways to spend the day. Favorites include gentle yoga classes, coffee with friends on our veranda, and hobby and craft groups. Our dining program is an event in itself, with our Passport Dining Experience and the opportunity to socialize three times per day.
Standard Assisted Living Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Nurse on staff
- State of the art Medication Management Program
- Arrangements for local medical appointments
- Bathing, hygiene, and dressing assistance
- Prescription ordering and delivery
- Daily and weekly housekeeping
- Linen, terry, and personal items laundered weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and banking
- Light exercise and activity programs
- Social events and cultural outings
Our Assisted Living residents have caring staff available 24-hours per day. Our dedicated team includes a resident care supervisor, resident assistants, a full-time Activities Coordinator, and access to third-party health care specialists.
Additional levels of care are available to meet individual needs. Our affordable, all-inclusive fees are determined by pre-admission assessment, lifestyle and level of care choice, and apartment layout. Please contact us for additional information about assisted living in Largo.